PreEmptive Analytics Runtime Intelligence Service (RIS) sheds light on that magic moment when a user touches your app when it matters most - in production.
Cloud, mobile, and distributed software services have made "simulating production" impossible while social media and the intersection of work and consumer devices have forever transformed user expectations and changed the way they communicate with each other and with your markets.
The Runtime Intelligence Service is designed specifically to help drive feedback-driven development, improve user experience, and measure application impact. RIS consumes runtime data transmitted from instrumented applications and publishes both aggregate and detailed analytics. RIS is offered in two forms (both are hosted by PreEmptive Solutions):
- Commercial: where multiple RIS clients are co-located within an endpoint.
- Private: where an enterprise RIS client has a dedicated endpoint instance (that still supports multi-tenant use).
Solid answers to tough questions
- What features are the most valuable and which ones can you drop?
- How should your priorities shift and test plans evolve based upon changing usage patterns across organizations, individual devices, and spanning cloud, mobile, and web client surfaces?
Instrumentation: safe, secure, and simple
- Supporting existing and emerging platforms.
- Integrated into optimization and application security platforms as needed.
- Built-in support for personal privacy and opt-in policy enforcement.
Industry leader and a de facto standard
- Learn more about the emerging category of Application Analytics. See Visual Studio Magazine's "Application Analytics: Why is the Developer Always the Last to Know?"