Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.2.5000 – Release Date December 4, 2007
Published on December 4, 2007 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 4.2.5000 – Release Date December 4, 2007
- Support for Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5.
- Extension of Runtime Intelligence Services data to include runtime performance information and system profile information (Runtime Intelligence Services activation required).
- Runtime Intelligence Services application analytics messages can now contain extended key data– application defined data that is gathered at runtime (Runtime Intelligence Services activation required).
- Support for adding Runtime Intelligence Services runtime custom attributes using the Dotfuscator UI.
- Added custom feature usage increment to FeatureAttribute when used for licensing (Dotfuscator Gold Required).
- Improved detection of compact framework assemblies.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.