DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V6.1 Build 1 – Release Date September 21, 2009
Published on September 21, 2009 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 6.1.1 – Release Date September 21, 2009
- Shelf Life: injection of expiration and expiration warning logic into an application. Expiration checking can be added through annotations in the code or via virtual annotations.
tokengeneratorcommand line tool to create and print Shelf Life tokens.
<print-token>Ant tasks to create and print Shelf Life tokens.
- All Ant tags now support the
unlessattributes. These operate in the same fashion as the attributes of Ant’s
- RI attributes containing non-ASCII characters not properly encoded.
NullPointerExceptionin New Project Wizard when reading Spring XML files with
FactoryBeansthat contain a
- User interface not saving the setting of
- Missing super interface classes eventually led to
NullPointerException. Warning messages are now generated correctly, but DashO may still issue an error if the missing interface can not be ignored.
antconfig.batfailed when install directory contained a space.
- RI activation is required for injection of RI messages, but not required for editing instrumentation settings in the user interface.