DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V6.6 Build 1 – Release Date July 12, 2010
Published on July 12, 2010 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 6.6.1 – Release Date July 12, 2010
- Tamper checking and response. Verifies at runtime that the classes have been signed and verified with a given certificate. Response can be immediate or separated from the check. Responses include sending Runtime Intelligence messages, exiting the application, hanging the application thread, throwing errors or exceptions. Responses can be configured to use a probability of occurence to provide unpredictable behavior to attackers.
- Improved memory usage in user interface with large input sets.
- Improved string decryption time for Runtime Intelligence libaries.
- Improved property dialogs for rule editors.
- The New Project Wizard recognizes the Premain-Class and Agent-Class entries in manifests.
- The Premain-Class and Agent-Class entries in manifests are now rewritten.
- Runtime Intelligence message now generate “binary info” to track related jars/library names and versions. Class and method names are automatically tracked with all RI message types.
- New shelf life sample authorized-app.
- The following RI annotations have been added to support new features: Binary; BinaryId; BinaryName; BinaryVersion; BinaryVersionSource; SignerInfo; TamperCheck; TamperResponse.
- Performance issues when opening class files.
- Rules preview throwing exception for instrumentation rules.
- Menu of virtual annotations types has been converted into a tree of menu items broken down into functional groups.
- Previews of rules runs on a separate, non-UI thread and disables the application while it is running.