DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V6.8 Build 1 – Release Date December 20, 2010
Published on December 20, 2010 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 6.8.1 – Release Date December 20, 2010
- The New Project Wizard has been updated to work with version 7 and up of the Android SDK. The wizard now requires this version or higher of the SDK.
- New system properties to control Runtime Intellegence features-
- Removal report displays the actual entry point used by the entry point rules.
- The Ant task’s did not support the
- Member renaming random check-box not loaded corrected from project file.
- Incorrect method signature referenced for thread-based unhandled exception reporting.
- Jar mode should use default attribute removal set rather than remove all attributes.
NullPointerExceptionin Jar mode when an input jar does not contain a manifest.
- In Jar mode if the manifest
Main-Classattribute references an unknown class no warning message is generated.
staticmodifier omitted in reports and verbose output.
- Class statistics incorrect when classes are removed.
- Protected fields displayed as package protected fields in class lists.
- Optimizer replaces string/class reference with string/string.
- Abstract class without public/protected methods causes renaming errors.
- Methods with certain nested interface patterns not reconstructed correctly.
- References to non-primitive static field in an interface rebound to java.lang.Object.
- Runtime Intelligence off-line storage uses uppercase version of application ID to prevent issues on platforms with case sensitive file systems.
- Renaming report shows the top ten member identifiers sorted by frequency rather than only single character identifiers.