Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.9.7750 – Release Date July 20, 2012
Published on July 20, 2012 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 4.9.7750 – Release Date July 20, 2012
- XAP projects tolerate the exclusion and inclusion of member assemblies better.
- Improved Windows Release Preview support.
- XAP output files will now use the original name of the input XAP instead of the Entry Point Assembly name.
- Tamper detection is now supported on .NET 4.0 libraries.
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- Corrected a possible hang when an already obfuscated assembly is used as input.