DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V7.3 Build 0 – Release Date April 14, 2014
Published on April 14, 2014 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 7.3.0 – Release Date April 14, 2014
This release includes support for Java 8. Java 8 specific enhancements are as follows:
- Reading & Writing the updated class format.
- Renaming and removal of:
- Methods created by lambda expressions (e.g. (x,y)->x+y;).
- Methods referenced by method references (e.g. MyClass::myMethod).
- Static methods in interfaces.
- Default methods in interfaces.
- Renaming repeating annotations.
- Optional removal of the MethodParameters attribute (Controlled by “Unknown Attributes”).
- Removal of TypeAnnotations attributes.
- Support for classes using new Java 8 functionality such as Base64 encoding and the Date & Time API.
- The windows shortcut will attempt to launch DashO as an executable jar when javaw.exe is not on the path.
- A potential Verify Error with the Stack Map Table in Java 7 will no longer occur when working with methods > 32K and try/catch control flow is turned on.
- Updates to the PreEmptive Analytics API.