DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V7.4 Build 1 – Release Date July 8, 2014
Published on July 8, 2014 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 7.4.1 – Release Date July 8, 2014
- Added support for the new Android Gradle Plugin IDs, introduced in v0.12.0, to the project wizard.
- Added support for the Gradle build environment (http://www.gradle.org/) for standard Java builds and for Android (http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system).
- Updated the Android project wizard to support Gradle build environments.
- Updated the AndroidPA sample to work with Gradle and Android Studio.
- Added support to update the names of renamed classes referenced in JNLP files.
- Non-class files can now be copied to locations relative to a parent folder when outputting a jar file.
- A potential NullPointerException when processing JNLP files will no longer occur.
- Fixed a line-ending issue on *nix.
- The SendOfflineData scripts work properly.
- Paths that start with with forward slashes display properly in the Input and Support UIs.
- Updates to the DashO Gradle Plugin.
- The DashO installer no longer allows selection of individual components.
- Updated End User License Agreement to correspond to changes made for Analytics products.
- Updates to the PreEmptive Analytics API.