Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.20.0 – Release Date February 29, 2016
Published on February 29, 2016 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 4.20.0 – Release Date February 29, 2016
- Support for obfuscating and instrumenting Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications.
- Revised Getting Started documentation.
- Attempting to use PreMark with no watermark string now halts the build immediately.
- Fixed issue with control flow obfuscation on types marked for type equivalence.
- Fixed error when a non-PCL assembly overrides a property defined in a PCL assembly.
- Fixed verification error when using a `try`/`catch` within a loop.
- Fixed issue occurring when multiple assemblies contained duplicate full type names.
- Fixed `IndexOutOfRangeException` when using Smart Obfuscation on optimized code containing enums.
- Fixed various other minor bugs.