Dotfuscator CE 184.108.40.20688 – Release Date June 2016
Published on June 21, 2016 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – – Version 220.127.116.1188 – Release Date June 2016
This release ships with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
- Running `dotfuscatorCLI.exe` with no arguments will output usage information to the command line, instead of opening the Dotfuscator CE stand-alone UI. If you want to run the Dotfuscator CE stand-alone UI, either execute `dotfuscatorCLI.exe /g` from the command line or run `dotfuscator.exe`.
- Assemblies within a package now display their paths within the package on the Input GUI.
- The About dialog is always-on-top until it is dismissed.
- Fixed BAML obfuscation issue that could cause a runtime error in WPF applications.
- Improved handling of framework attached properties in XAML that take a UIElement in their backing code.
- Fixed issue where some assemblies were missing a header flag after obfuscation.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to an Int32 parse error during build.
- Fixed various other minor bugs.