Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.43.2 – Release Date October 14, 2019
Published on October 14, 2019 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 4.43.2 – Release Date October 14, 2019
- Updated probing for references for .NET Core 3.0.
- Fixed issue where Renaming exclusion rules would be erased by the Config Editor.
- Updated Smart Obfuscation rules to detect enums declared in .NET Standard assemblies.
- Fixed issue processing XAML with markup extensions that have nested values.
- Fixed issue loading ARM 64 APPX assemblies in Dotfuscator.
- Fixed crash in the Config Editor when loading a config file with a directory input that is not on disk.
- Updated MSBuild targets integration to allow absolute paths for