Change Log – – Version 6.3.0 – Release Date May 2021
Important Compatibility Changes
This is a new major version of Dotfuscator Community.
- Dotfuscator no longer supports injecting PreEmptive Analytics runtime telemetry.
Checks are still supported, and you can use custom code triggered via application notification to report security incidents to an analytics platform of your choosing.
- Dotfuscator no longer supports assemblies built for Silverlight, Windows Phone, or WinRT (e.g. Windows 8 apps).
- Dotfuscator no longer supports
.appxfiles as input packages.
- Dotfuscator no longer supports the Unity game engine.
- Dotfuscator no longer has its own proxy settings.
Please use the system proxy settings instead.
- Dotfuscator’s Check Attributes are now distributed separately from Dotfuscator.
They are available in the
PreEmptive.Protection.Checks.AttributesNuGet package on nuget.org.