Change Log – Version 11.2.0 – Release Date May 11, 2021
- Entry Points, Inclusions, and Exclusions can now use supertype and/or annotation based criteria.
- Entry Points, Inclusions, and Exclusions can now match classes based on the existence of methods or fields that match the criteria.
- Compiled bytecode from Java 16 (except the record type and the Sealed Classes preview feature) can now be processed.
- Global Processing Excludes now allows for classes to never be updated by DashO.
- Updated the New Project Wizard to include settings for generating Entry Point rules based on annotation based criteria, including a special set of entry points for Hibernate/JPA.
- Improved the Android Project Wizard to support both ways the Android plugin can be applied.
- Improved the "Method too large" errors to display the original name of methods when renaming has been performed. Methods from multiple classes will be displayed when necessary.
- Updated the samples.
- Added a warning for ambiguous Renaming Exclude class rules (will be changed to an error in a later release).
- The Make Synthetic option now includes classes.
- Updated to use ASM version 9.1.
- Updated to include AdoptOpenJDK JRE version 11.0.11 in the installers.
- Updated the End User License Agreement to match https://www.preemptive.com/eula.
- Fixed an issue where a class configured as an entrypoint could get renamed in rare circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the Config Editor showed unsupported settings on the Removal-Classes page.
- Fixed an issue where the Config Editor could add a duplicate entry when dragging a class on the Removal-Classes page.
- Fixed an issue where the
xbutton on save dialog windows would proceed without saving instead of cancelling.
- Fixed an issue where DashO would overflow a jump's boundaries in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Browse dialog for selecting the Web project output folder would not allow selecting existing directories.
- Fixed an issue where the Check Injection Locations list included native methods.
- Fixed an issue where the splash screen would not scale properly on Windows.
- Fixed an issue where deleting the last Method Call Removal rule would not save to the project file.