Change Log – Version 11.2.1 – Release Date February 17, 2022
- Validate Modifiers input fields in the Config Editor for Include and Exclude rules.
- Added an option for Properties with filesystem path values to open a system Browse dialog to choose the path.
- Added a dropdown for Android Mode projects to switch between configured build variants and their associated Inputs in the Config Editor.
- Updated the samples.
- The Config Editor will open the last project on startup by default (can be changed to “Wizard” and “New standard project”).
- Updated the End User License Agreement to match https://www.preemptive.com/eula.
- Fixed an issue where input Jars with the same name could overwrite each other if “Merge Inputs” were unchecked.
- Fixed an issue where the Config Editor incorrectly allowed the selection of some methods for Check injections.