Maintenance updates, bug fixes, and new features significantly increase functionality and ease of use.
PreEmptive has deployed version 6.5 of its obfuscation and optimization software, Dotfuscator Professional. The latest version continues the legacy of seamless integration into the development environment to protect .NET applications from reverse-engineering and hacking while adding a new variety of static and dynamic code transforms and injected runtime checks to ensure security at every stage of the development process.
This release addresses various .NET 5 and cross-platform support items, bug fixes, and cleanup of the new licensing system introduced earlier this year. We also amplified defense against de-obfuscators and de-compilers by making them ineffective against Dotfuscator. See our Change log for more information.
New and updated features include:
- Simplified license key use
- Improved subscription checks from the license server
- Status messaging for Dotfuscator CLI and MSBuild integration users
- Added support for NuGet packages
- Improved V2 license verification
- Compatibility with both forward and backslashes
- Accelerated Dotfuscator GUI build time
- dnSpy detection
- Updated Xamarin Android Tamper Check to use new APIs
- Sample project showing how to use Dotfuscator with Azure DevOps
- Additional samples for non-Windows environments
- Tamper and Debugging Check for .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5 apps
Whether a start-up company, freelancer or an organization developing projects using .NET software, using this in the development process can prevent theft or catastrophic outcomes. Data breaches happen every day, but being proactive about security will help protect your business.
PreEmptive is a trusted global leader of protection tools for Desktop, Mobile, Cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. We help organizations make their applications more resistant and resilient to hacking and tampering while protecting intellectual property, sensitive data, and revenue. For more information, contact our sales team and we can walk you through a demo!