Account Sales Representative
About PreEmptive Solutions
PreEmptive provides world-class, smart application protection solutions. With over 6,000 corporate clients spanning virtually every industry in over 100 countries, PreEmptive has established itself as the clear choice for any organization serious about hardening and protecting their desktop, mobile, server and embedded applications and getting security alerts and analytics directly from production apps running “in the wild”.
We have an immediate desire to hire and grow our professional staff. PreEmptive Solutions is a dynamic company where you can leverage your skills to build a successful career. The position is at PreEmptive Solution’s North American Headquarters in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
PreEmptive is looking to hire an Account Sales Representative. We are seeking a skilled, self-motivated, aggressive and charismatic individual to pursue direct software sales. The Sales Representative is responsible for generating new sales from existing clients, inbound inquiries, campaigns, and old-fashioned outbound prospecting.
The successful candidate will:
- Genuinely enjoy getting to know our clients’ businesses and the critical role their applications play
- Have a common-sense (not necessarily technical) understanding of the risks and vulnerabilities that our clients have to manage in order to secure their applications and protect their business and their users
- Grasp basic software development process tasks and workflow concepts (no development experience is required)
- Have mastered solution and value-based selling practices including:
- Able to initiate, negotiate and close opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, goal-oriented approach to time management
- Thorough understanding of common software licensing and pricing practices
- Ability to marshal and coordinate company resources to exceed both client and corporate expectations
- Assess, forecast, and execute against a sales pipeline and annual revenue target
- Proficient in popular CRM, Office, and Financial software packages
- A seasoned dealmaker with strong relationship, prospecting and negotiating skills
- A minimum of 3 years of software solution sales experience in software or technology with a proven track record
- Excellent communication skills
- Software or IT background is a plus
- Competitive base salary + commissions
- Medical, retirement savings with company matching, and long term disability
- An ability to take on new responsibilities within a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.