Server-side Infrastructure Software Consultant
PreEmptive Solutions is the global leader in application protection. We serve 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of thousands of users. We create cutting-edge software products that are used by app development teams to protect the value of their innovation through a combination of binary obfuscation and automated detection, defense, and alert controls that are directly injected into their apps. Our products ship in the box with Microsoft Visual Studio and are installed on millions of computers worldwide. We work with a multitude of cutting-edge technologies including pre-release versions of major Microsoft platforms, Java, Android, macOS, and iOS.
We are currently searching for a multi-talented Server-side DevOps Consultant to work with us for three to six months on an infrastructure project. (Can be part time)
We are looking for someone who can:
- Build and maintain robust, efficient, understandable software that is easy for future developers to maintain.
- Build and maintain extensive automated tests.
- Establish patterns and practices for software development, release deployment, and production support.
- Lead architecture, design, and prioritization discussions to determine the "best next step" as we work toward meeting our infrastructure goals.
- Work with a cross-functional team, including current Infrastructure developers, our IT/Ops staff, our product development staff, and management, to perform all these functions collaboratively.
We are flexible on working arrangements and how we structure the project, especially if we can find the right person to fill this need.
To apply, please email email@example.com.