ABOUT PREEMPTIVE SOLUTIONS
PreEmptive Solutions is the market leader in application protection solutions, serving 400 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Organizations’ applications are attacked by hackers who steal intellectual property, capture private data and tamper with them. How can a company defend against these risks?
PreEmptive Solutions helps companies reduce risk by protecting the value of their software innovation and the integrity & data of their applications through a combination of binary obfuscation/hardening, detection, defense and alert controls that are directly infused into software applications before they are released.
- Support for leading platforms including .NET, Java, Android, iOS, and Xamarin
- Engineered for highly-complex development and build environments
- With an install-base estimated at hundreds of thousands, you can be confident that almost every issue has been identified, diagnosed, and addressed.
Founded in 1996, PreEmptive Solutions is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio, with support in Europe and Asia.
The Sales Leader will marshal and coordinate company resources to exceed both client and corporate expectations. This role is responsible for understanding our clients’ businesses and the critical role their applications play, and generating new sales from outbound prospecting, existing clients, inbound inquiries,and campaigns.
Top 3 key outcomes for this role in first year:
- Identify and implement improvements to sales processes
- Lead and manage sales reps to achieve corporate sales goals
- Teach sales reps how to create enterprise selling opportunities
The Sales Leader will:
- Lead development of the sales team
- Initiate, negotiate and close opportunities
- Assess, forecast, and lead team in executing against a sales pipeline and annual revenue target
- A seasoned deal maker with strong relationship, prospecting and negotiating skills
- 4+ years of solution sales experience with a proven track record
- Mastery of solution and value-based selling practices
- Have a common-sense (not necessarily technical) understanding of the risks and vulnerabilities that our clients have to manage in order to secure their applications and protect their business and their users
- Grasp basic software development process tasks and workflow concepts (no development experience is required)
- Software or IT background is a plus
Location: Mayfield Village, OH
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. An Equal Opportunity Employer.