Sales Lead Generation Specialist
ABOUT PREEMPTIVE SOLUTIONS
PreEmptive Solutions is the market leader in application protection solutions, serving 400 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Organizations’ applications are attacked by hackers who steal intellectual property, capture private data and tamper with them. How can a company defend against these risks?
PreEmptive Solutions helps companies reduce risk by protecting the value of their software innovation and the integrity & data of their applications through a combination of binary obfuscation/hardening, detection, defense and alert controls that are directly infused into software applications before they are released.
- Support for leading platforms including .NET, Java, Android, iOS, and Xamarin
- Engineered for highly-complex development and build environments
- With an install-base estimated at hundreds of thousands, you can be confident that almost every issue has been identified, diagnosed, and addressed.
Founded in 1996, PreEmptive Solutions is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio, with support in Europe and Asia.
The primary focus of this role is to provide support so the sales teams can operate effectively on a day to day basis.
Top 3 key outcomes for this role in first year:
- Achieve agreed-upon targets for lead generation
- Demonstrate effective prospecting skills
- Show mastery of PreEmptive’s selling methods
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIESThe Sales Lead Generation Specialist will:
- Conducting outbound campaign calling & relationship management activities to previous clients.
- Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM.
- Maintain accurate records to facilitate effective customer relationship management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent telephone & oral communication skills.
- Must have an outgoing personality, not fearful of rejection.
- Ideal candidates must demonstrate persistence, overcome objections and achieve appointment-setting goals.
- Proficient in typical CRM and Office software usage.
- Critical thinking related to estimating a prospect's interest level in the company's solution.
- Self-starter and goal oriented.
Location:Mayfield Village, OH To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please. An Equal Opportunity Employer.