New Release: PreEmptive DashO 11.2.1
Published on February 17, 2022 by Alexander Goodwin
Professional-grade Application protection With PreEmptive DashO
You asked, we delivered: Announcing a new minor release for PreEmptive DashO
Obfuscation is more than just renaming! PreEmptive DashO is a layered obfuscation approach to provide your Java, Kotlin & Android applications with the security protection you need.
In the latest update, our development team has rolled out some new enhancements, changes and bug fixes. What’s New?
Version 11.2.1 includes:
- Validate the Modifiers input fields in the Config Editor for Include & Exclude rules
- New option for Properties with filesystem path values that opens a system browse dialog
- A new dropdown for Android mode projects allowing easy switching from configured build variants and their associated inputs in the Config Editor.
- The Config Editor now opens the last project on startup by default
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where input Jars with the same name could overwrite each other, if “Merge Inputs” was unchecked.
- Fixed an issue where the Config Editor allowed selection of some methods for Check injections in Android projects.
Ready to learn more about DashO? Request a quote: Request A Qoute