DashO Gradle Plugin Change Log V3.2 Build 0
Published on October 16, 2018 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 3.2.0
- Supports Android Gradle Plugin 3.2.0.
- Added support for configuring multiple inputs when using the
- Added a
debugoption to pass
--debugwhen running DashO.
- Minimum required Android Gradle Plugin version is 3.2.0.
- Minimum required Gradle version is 4.6.
verboseoption now also enables
compile.sdk.apiproperties for the Android SDK versions used by Android projects.
- Fixed an UP-TO-DATE Android build integration issue when only signing information changes.
- Fixed an issue, in the
com.preemptive.dashoplugin, finding Kotlin compiled classes.
Other plugins did not have this problem.
- Fixed an issue where DashO attempted to run on test variants.