DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V10.1 Build 0 – Release Date October 14, 2019
Published on October 14, 2019 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 10.1.0 – Release Date October 14, 2019
- Support for running DashO with Java 11, 12, & 13.
- Support for processing bytecode from Java 11, 12, & 13.
- The DashO installers now include an AdoptOpenJDK JRE (v11.0.4).
This JVM is used, by default, when running DashO.
- Running DashO with Java 7 is now deprecated.
- Updated to use ASM version 7.2.
MethodParametersattribute is now configured for removal separately from
- Application usage reporting via Customer Feedback Program is now enabled by default.
Preferences that were already set in existing installations will not be modified.
This setting can changed from within the DashO GUI by going to
Customer Feedback Options.