DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V11.1 Build 0 – Release Date December 10, 2020
Published on December 10, 2020 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 11.1.0 – Release Date December 10, 2020
- Support for processing bytecode from Java 15 (except the Records and Sealed Classes preview features).
- DashO now saves the project file XML with attributes sorted by name (rather than random order).
- Added an option to control whether injected string decrypters call
intern()on decrypted strings.
- Improved the samples.
- Updated to use ASM version 9.0.
- Updated to use Apktool version 2.5.0.
- Updated to include AdoptOpenJDK JRE version 184.108.40.206 in the installers.
- Fixed an issue where DashO would encounter an exception under certain conditions when using an evaluation license.
- Fixed a build script parsing issue in the Android Wizard.
- Fixed an issue where DashO reported a renaming collision when there was no renaming input map.