DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V4.0 Build 1 – Release Date April 11, 2008
Published on April 11, 2008 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 4.0.1 – Release Date April 11, 2008
- New user interface.
- Jar Mode interface is now combined with the Advanced Mode interface.
- Enhanced use of properties throughout the DOX file.
- Class name in entry points can use wildcards. Wildcard can now locate classes stored in jars.
- If a property is not defined it is no longer an error that halts the build. Instead the unexpanded value is left in the string.
- Relative filenames in project files are resolved relative to the project files location, not the current working directory as in 3.4.
- All tags that are a child of <dasho> in the DOX file are now optional. Note that this makes the files incompatible with 3.4.
- User preferences are now stored using Java’s user preference mechanism. DashO no longer reads or writes .cfg files.
- The script files now use a shared configuration file. See readme.txt for instructions on setting JVM options when running DashO.
- Two new sample projects have been added.