DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V4.1 Build 1 – Release Date May 21, 2008
Published on May 21, 2008 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.1.1 – Release Date May 21, 2008
- User interface enhancements.
- New Ant tasks :
<obfuscate>; <obfuscate-jar>; <watermark>. Requires Apache Ant 1.5 or newer.
- String Encryption improvements to thwart decompilation and reduce class sizes.
- New Peep Hole optimizer.
- Improved error messages for missing classes showing the context of the class reference.
- Entry points, special classes, library entry points, classpath, quick jars, and supporting jars panels now have popup menus.
- Entry points can now contain ** and * patterns using Ant-like semantics.
Resolved Issues for:
- Manifest version is automatically added if not present in the text file.
- Insertion of manifests files that do not contain versions.
- Jar mode interface: can’t turn off optimize byte codes.
- Error with forname detection in unusual instruction patterns.
- Decoding of stack traces that contain a combination of renamed and non-renamed methods and classes.
- String encrypted code that uses
== vs equals()no longer works.
- Results panel draws blank text with Window Xp using Window 2000 display mode.
- Input jars list has compressed display when jar has a blank name.
- User interface cannot save files that contain field rules.
- User interface can lose value of manifest name on output panel.