DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V4.2 Build 1 – Release Date July 22, 2008
Published on July 22, 2008 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 4.2.1 – Release Date July 22, 2008
- Eclipse IDE integration. Allows project files to be created, edited, and executed from inside Eclipse. See Eclipse Plug-in documentation for installation and use.
- New output option:
merge="true/false". merge="false"allows cross jar/directory obfuscation and pruning while retaining the original packaging of the input classes. Previously DashO required that all output be placed in a single jar/directory. A new sample project, multijar, illustrating this feature is provided.
- All command lines now support short and long option names. All provide
- Reports use standardized report headings and section breaks.
- when DashO copies non-class file it attempts to preserve the original date and time of the source file.
- You can add and remove exclusions for a jar in the class path by right-clicking on it and selecting Add Exclusions or Remove Exclusions.
- Project file version now includes the build number of the product. For backwards compatibility the version is encoded as
Mis the major version number,
mmis the minor version number and
bbis the build number.
- DashO adds a default manifest to all jars it creates if a manifest is not provided by other means.
- Shell script issue with file names that contain spaces.
- Forname detection using cast preceding
Class.newInstance() invocation. DashO now correctly includes the class used in the cast and all implementing classes.
- User interface creates Jar Mode projects that generates a String Encryption warning.
<env>do not work in Ant tasks.
- Sourcing for property expansion prevents command line overrides of values. Values provided on the command line now override values provided in the project file.