DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V6.10 Build 3 – Release Date May 17, 2012
Published on May 17, 2012 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 6.10.3 – Release Date May 17, 2012
- String encryption can be reproduced for subsequent incremental runs.
- Better configuration for the placement of decrypter methods.
- Support libraries will be properly packaged for Android applications.
- Enhanced error handling when parsing war files.
- Taglib functions with no parameters no longer cause parse issues.
- No longer adds abstract method signatures for non-implemented interface methods in abstract java classes.
- Context.xml is no longer removed from the META-INF directory when working with war files.
- The library wizard will set Make Synthetic to “Only private and package”.