DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V6.12 Build 0 – Release Date September 17, 2012
Published on September 17, 2012 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 6.12.0 – Release Date September 17, 2012
- Improved application startup time for instrumented applications.
- The ‘Removal’ feature now supports exclusion rules for classes, methods, and fields.
- The ‘Make Synthetic’ feature now supports exclusion rules for methods and fields.
- Save-As will now prompt before overwriting an existing .dox file.
- Several new attributes added to the DashO Ant tasks
- error: Allows for error output to be placed in a different file than standard output.
- outputProperty: Allows for standard output to be placed inside an Ant-accessible property.
- errorProperty: Allows for standard error to be placed inside an Ant-accessible property.
- resultProperty: Allows for the return code to be placed inside an Ant-accessible property.
- The output jar files contain proper directory entries when “Files Only” is unchecked.
- The ExceptionHandler class is now properly merged when using UncaughtExceptionHandler instrumentation.
- Fixed the error when processing “void.class” as the default class element in an annotation.
- Fixed issue with overriding MakeSynthetic settings from an Ant script.
- The output file specified in the Obfuscate Ant task, will now contain errors regarding invalid .dox files.
- Fixed issue where Try/Catch Control Flow would occasionally cause problems in methods that already contain exception handling.
- The New Project Wizard now launches automatically on startup.
- The New Project toolbar button now launches the New Project Wizard.
- Runtime Intelligence will now send a hashed windows serial number.
- DashO will now produce Error messages (instead of Warning) when a specified .jar is missing or it cannot locate a specified entrypoint.
- The Instrumentation UI is now disabled when not activated, and instrumentation is prevented for un-activated DashO installations If your build begins to fail with an error about activation, please contact support.