DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V7.2 Build 0 – Release Date October 17, 2013
Published on October 17, 2013 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 7.2.0 – Release Date October 17, 2013
- Several enhancements to the PreEmptive Analytics API client for Java/Android
- Android supports offline storage of analytic messages.
- Added configurable retry timer in case network connectivity is lost.
- Support for TimeToLive functionality allowing expiration of offline stored messages.
- Support for deleting old messages from cache if there is no space for newer messages.
- Support for omitting Personally Identifiable Information(PII) from analytics messages.
- Added a generated and persistent unique Application Instance ID when none is provided to the Java or Android APIs.
- Added keywords “All” and “None” to the debug and attribute types in the DashO configuration file.
- Multiple FeatureTick, FeatureStart, and FeatureStop messages can be attached to the same method using Virtual Annotations.
- The PA API removes invalid XML characters from strings.
- The PA API now sends the correct Message Group header with offline messages.
- It is now possible to remove debug information when running ‘ant obfuscate debug’ on an Android project.
- Fixes failure when a SpringBean’s parent classes are in the support libraries.
- The PA API will now retry sending messages periodically.