DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V7.2 Build 1 – Release Date January 27, 2014
Published on January 27, 2014 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 7.2.1 – Release Date January 27, 2014
- Android Quick Start section added to the User’s Guide.
- Hibernate support for many-to-many and one-to-one mappings.
- Fixed processing of Hibernate configuration files where the package name was prepended to existing fully qualified names.
- DashO will not choose a conflicting method name for a superclass private method if there is an abstract subclass which declares but does not implement an interface method.
- DashO GUI no longer enables String Encryption when not specified in the configuration file.
- DashO no longer expects a bean definition in all Spring XML files.
- Running multiple DashO instances concurrently will no longer result in the loss of registration information.