DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V7.6 Build 0 – Release Date July 29, 2015
Published on July 29, 2015 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 7.6.0 – Release Date July 29, 2015
- Documentation improvements in multiple areas including incremental obfuscation, annotations, APK support, and the readme.
- Added an Android tamper check sample.
- Improved UI handling of default and generated company id’s used for instrumentation.
- Lucidator will now find the correct stack trace entries when given output lines which start with a prefix. (e.g. The “[java]” prefix output by Ant).
- Better error handling when attempting to launch the UI in a headless environment.
- Removed extraneous User Properties output by the Android APK wizard.
- Application and company information will now be injected with the non-dialog AddUncaughtExceptionHandler instrumentation annotation.
- Cleaned up file locks left after running the project wizard.
- Copying a duplicate non-class file, via Auto Copy, to an output jar now causes a warning instead of a fatal error.
- Updates to the PreEmptive Analytics API (v7.4.2).
- Includes apktool-2.0.1.
- Updated to use ASM version 5.0.4.
- Updated End User License Agreement to correspond to changes made for Analytics products.