DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V8.4 Build 0 – Release Date March 13, 2018
Published on March 13, 2018 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 8.4.0 – Release Date March 13, 2018
PreEmptive Analytics has been deprecated.
Injecting Instrumentation and/or configuring Checks (or Responses) to send messages will generate a warning.
These features will be removed in a future version of DashO.
- Provisional support for Java 9.
- Improved installation process with platform-native installers. (Launching DashO under Java 9 requires additional steps.)
- Improved command line documentation.
- The Android project wizard now handles Build Variants (Flavors / Types).
- Improved Android SDK lookup in the project wizard.
- Improved Android wizard documentation.
- Included a reference to the DashO-GameOfLife sample.
- Running the
DashOPro.jardirectly now invokes the DashO CLI. The DashO GUI can be launched from the Start menu or Launchpad, or by running the
- A warning is issued when injecting Instrumentation.
- A warning is issued when configuring Checks (or Responses) to send messages.
- A warning is issued when injecting Tamper Checks into library projects.
- An error is issued when a multi-release jar is an input.
- New messages and build warnings for out-of-date software.
- Updated to use ASM version 6.0.
- Updated the DashO Gradle Plugin:
- v3.0.2 with the
disabledForBuildVariantsconfiguration value, the
buildVariantuser property, and a fix for Multidex builds.
- v3.0.1 with an enhancement for
- v2.3.4 with a manifest processing fix.
- v3.0.2 with the
- Includes apktool-2.3.1.
- Removed the
- Removed redundant man page documentation.
- Removed Android check-telemetry sample.
- Improved the error message when attempting to launch the DashO UI with a headless JRE.
- Fixed an issue with unusual but valid exception range table entries in input bytecode.