DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V9.2 Build 0 – Release Date December 26, 2018
Published on December 26, 2018 by Michelle Pruitt
Change Log – Version 9.2.0 – Release Date December 26, 2018
We fixed an issue where some field references would be inappropriately altered, which required an update to our field renaming algorithm.
This change can potentially cause field renaming conflicts with incremental renaming using renaming maps created with earlier versions of DashO.
DashO will check for this condition and emit an error if it is detected.
Please contact support if you have issues with conflict detection.
- Added an Emulator Check for Android.
- Added a Hook Check for Android.
- The algorithm for field renaming has been updated to work with the fix to field references mentioned below.
- Removed default heap size limit for WAR wizard produced projects.
- Added a reminder to the String Encryption page that Removal should also be enabled.
- Updated the DashO Gradle Plugin to 3.2.2.
- Fixed an issue with the splash screen on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where some field references would be inappropriately altered, producing incorrect behavior in rare cases.
- Fixed an issue showing the User Guide in rare cases.
- Clarified use of check injection settings for annotations.