DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V9.3 Build 0 – Release Date January 18, 2019
Published on January 18, 2019 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 9.3.0 – Release Date January 18, 2019
This release may contain protection enhancements not described here.
- Updated the DashO Gradle Plugin:
- v3.3.0 with support for the Android Gradle 3.3.0 plugin.
- v3.2.3 with
- Fixed an issue with random renaming that would cause a large amount of memory to be allocated under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where incremental renaming validation found a false conflict between methods.
- Fixed an issue processing the
EnclosingMethodattribute when the referenced class is not included in the inputs.
- Fixed an issue where DashO would encounter an exception under certain conditions when using custom string encryption.
- Fixed an issue where DashO kept too many files open at once.