Dotfuscator CE 5.30.0 – Release Date May 2017
Published on May 21, 2017 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – – Version 5.30.0 – Release Date May 2017
- Improved renaming support in Xamarin applications, particularly around data bindings.
- Improved performance when processing XAML.
- Dotfuscator can now find reference assemblies associated with an installation of Visual Studio 2017, in addition to reference assemblies that are shared machine-wide.
- Dotfuscator can now find UWP reference assemblies when targeting the Windows 10 Creator’s Update.
- Fixed an issue where XAML data bindings are not renamed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect warnings appear for certain data bindings in BAML.
- Fixed an issue related to escaped quotes embedded in XAML.
- Fixed an issue where data contexts in XBF might not be determined.