Dotfuscator Community 5.44.0 – Release Date October 2019
Published on October 21, 2019 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – – Version 5.44.0 – Release Date October 2019
Important Compatibility Changes
- Running Dotfuscator now minimally requires .NET Framework v4.7.2 (previously, v4.6.1).
- The Customer Feedback Options setting can now also be specified with the
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here.
- Other minor UI improvements
- Other minor documentation improvements
- Updated probing for references for .NET Core 3.0.
- Fixed issue where Renaming exclusion rules would be erased by the Config Editor.
- Updated Smart Obfuscation rules to detect enums declared in .NET Standard assemblies.
- Fixed issue processing XAML with markup extensions that have nested values.
- Fixed issue loading ARM 64 APPX assemblies in Dotfuscator.
- File inputs from a network (that have a path beginning with
\) no longer show as unavailable.
- Fixed issue with the renaming exclusion tab where unchecking an assembly node unchecks all its children except the assembly node.
- Removed checkbox from assembly nodes on the Checks dialog.
- Improved search stability and performance for external tools (such as
- The PDBAUTO Setting no longer causes an error if an input file path contains a single quote (
- The default temp directory now uses a dedicated subdirectory.
- Dotfuscator is now able to add the
SuppresIldasmattribute to assemblies without an mscorlib reference.