Dotfuscator Community Edition, Version 3.0.2005.21000 – Release Date June 30, 2006
Published on June 30, 2006 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 3.0.2005.21000 – Release Date June 30, 2006
- In redundant interface removal when a type implements (directly or indirectly) a generic interface multiple times, each with different actual type arguments.
- With handling privatescope members with identical names.
- In handling some security attributes.
- In parsing some custom attribute initializers.
- With analyzing methods whose signatures contain arrays of generic types and whose signatures differ only by actual type used to “instantiate” the generic array types.
- Occasional “duplicate key exception” when loading dependent assemblies.
- “Array index out of bounds” error that occurred in some cases when reading dependent assemblies.
- Improved analysis of complex method override relationships and improved support for analyzing complex hierarchies containing generic types.
- ObfuscationAttribute now can be used to preserve property and event metadata.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Graceful handling of paths containing invalid characters.
- Performance improvement when building multiple times (subsequent builds run faster due to caching improvements).