Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.11.0 – Release Date November 13, 2013
Published on November 13, 2013 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.11.0 – Release Date November 13, 2013
- Add support for integration with Visual Studio 2013.
- Add support for Windows 8.1.
- Add support for side-by-side installations of different Dotfuscator versions.
- Visual Studio integration will preserve custom DotfuscatorBinPath and DotfuscatorDataPath tags, to support MSBuild-based projects that build with older versions of Dotfuscator.
- Application instrumentation no longer requires Runtime Intelligence activation.
- Added Start Menu link to the sample projects.
- Start Menu shortcut directories have been changed to work with the new Windows 8 start screen and side-by-side installations.
- Dotfuscator can now link multiple assemblies with identical resource names.
- Fixed bug which caused some .NET 4.5 assemblies to be inappropriately detected as Compact Framework assemblies.
- Fixed bug so that .NET 4.0 applications using BCL.Async will run properly after obfuscation.
- Fixed Japanese version of Dotfuscator For Marketplace Apps to properly indicate the version number in the product name.
- Dotfuscator will now properly probe the v7.1 Windows SDK directory.
- Corrected an “Expected End of Property Path” error during XAML processing.