Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.12.0 – Release Date December 19, 2013
Published on December 19, 2013 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.12.0 – Release Date December 19, 2013
- Instrumented applications now support Time To Live for messages, so that messages will eventually be deleted if they cannot be sent.
- Instrumented applications now have a max message envelope size of 4MB.
- Dotfuscator no longer adds extra version information to renaming reports that caused incremental obfuscation to break.
- Dotfuscator will no longer create a new project GUID in Visual Studio integration projects each time a solution is opened.
- Specifying a password for an APPX certificate file will now work properly.