Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.16.0 – Release Date November 13, 2014
Published on November 13, 2014 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.16.0 – Release Date November 13, 2014
- Significant performance improvements in build times, load times, and general responsiveness.
- Exclusions for field/method signatures can now be specified using regular expressions.
- The v4 Analytics API now runs under .NET 4.0, rather than .NET 4.0.3.
- Resigning packages through Dotfuscator is now optional.
- Assembly level unhandled exception reporting is now supported in ASP.NET web applications.
- The analytics endpoint can now be specified at runtime with web.config or app.config settings.
- Exception reporting can now use the standard SourceElement set of sources to receive the Exception object, such as Method Argument, Field, etc.
- The “Omit Personally Identifiable Information” instrumentation option is now exposed as a property of the SetupAttribute.
- The help system now uses standard HTML and a web browser to display the documentation.
- Various user interface improvements.
- Performance probe using the v3 Analytics API is now more accurate.
- Various bug fixes for special characters in assembly names within packages.
- Windows Phone 8.1 Windows Store(Universal Apps) now use the Windows Store version of the Analytics API for instrumentation.