Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.33.0 – Release Date November 20, 2017
Published on November 20, 2017 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 4.33.0 – Release Date November 20, 2017
- Improved ASP.NET Core SmartObfuscation.
- Added an ASP.NET Core sample and updated other samples.
- The setting to use only Mono-compatible transforms can now be specified on the command line.
- Both Removal and Smart Obfuscation report paths can now be specified from the command line.
- Dotfuscator will now take into account configured Assembly Binding Redirects while performing cross-assembly obfuscation.
- Dotfuscator honors configured Assembly Binding Redirects for non-strong-named assemblies.
- For details on configuring Assembly Binding Redirection see Microsoft’s documentation on Redirecting Assembly Versions.
- Various improvements to obfuscation techniques.
- Instrumentation and Check Injection are currently unsupported for .NET Core assemblies.
- Attempting to perform these actions on .NET Core assemblies will now error the build.
- Documentation has been updated to correctly reflect the status of .NET Core injection.
- When updating the name of a linked output, the treeview will now correctly reflect changes.
- Fixed a build error during Markup Analysis.
- Fixed a WPF SmartObfuscation rule not working with .NET 4.0+ assemblies.
- Fixed issues with cross-assembly obfuscation when the assemblies contain duplicate class names.
- Fixed an issue where obfuscated output could cause issues with the Xamarin Linker during builds.