Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.35.0 – Release Date April 25, 2018
Published on April 25, 2018 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.35.0 – Release Date April 25, 2018
- Added Root Check for Xamarin Android applications. Dotfuscator can inject code into an application to detect and react if the application is running on an Android device that has been rooted.
- Fixed issue parsing nested classes defined within a
- Fixed issue where the
SuppressIldasmAttributewas being removed from input assemblies that were adding it manually.
- Fixed issue renaming some event handlers in XAML.
- Fixed compatibility issues with .NET 1.0/1.1.
- Fixed a potential null reference exception when processing assemblies.
- Fixed an issue where the Visual Studio integration caused performance issues when right-clicking Solution items in Visual Studio.