Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.39.0 – Release Date December 6, 2018
Published on December 6, 2018 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.39.0 – Release Date December 6, 2018
- Tamper Check is now supported for Xamarin.Android applications. See the Dotfuscator User Guide and the Protected-BugSweeper sample on GitHub for details on how to configure a Tamper Check for Xamarin.Android.
- Improved experience using the Dotfuscator Config Editor when the window is small.
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here
- The Dotfuscator Command Prompt has been removed and replaced with an environment variable,
DOTFUSCATOR_HOME, that is configured on installation of Dotfuscator and appended to the system PATH. This allows Dotfuscator to be used from other command prompts, including the Developer Command Prompt.
- Fixed issue causing a build error when using a
AssemblyTrademarkAttributewith a mixed module assembly.