Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.43.0 – Release Date July 24, 2019
Published on July 24, 2019 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.43.0 – Release Date July 24, 2019
- Dotfuscator’s MSBuild Targets can now be configured to include assemblies and exclude projects from protection.
- The Dotfuscator Professional Config Editor has received several updates.
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here.
- Several improvements to license checking logic, some of which can be configured.
- Removal no longer erroneously removes Attribute Types if they are used exclusively on methods.
- File inputs from a network (that have a path beginning with
\) no longer show as unavailable.
- The Dotfuscator Config Editor no longer crashes when a linked output assembly is removed.
- Strong-Named project dependencies now remain strong-named when using the Dotfuscator MSBuild Targets.
- The PDBAUTO Setting no longer causes an error if an input file path contains a single quote (
- Improved search stability and performance for external tools (such as