Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.43.0 – Release Date July 24, 2019
Published on July 24, 2019 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.43.0 – Release Date July 24, 2019
- Dotfuscator’s MSBuild Targets can now be configured to include assemblies and exclude projects from protection.
DotfuscatorIncludeAsInputMSBuild Property allows projects to be excluded from Dotfuscator.
DotfuscatorIncludeAsInputMSBuild Item Metadata allows certain external assemblies to be included as inputs to Dotfuscator.
- The Dotfuscator Professional Config Editor has received several updates.
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here.
- Several improvements to license checking logic, some of which can be configured.
- Removal no longer erroneously removes Attribute Types if they are used exclusively on methods.
- File inputs from a network (that have a path beginning with
\) no longer show as unavailable.
- The Dotfuscator Config Editor no longer crashes when a linked output assembly is removed.
- Strong-Named project dependencies now remain strong-named when using the Dotfuscator MSBuild Targets.
- The PDBAUTO Setting no longer causes an error if an input file path contains a single quote (
- Improved search stability and performance for external tools (such as