Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.5.1200 – Release Date July 8, 2009
Published on July 8, 2009 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.5.1200 – Release Date 8 July 2009
- Support for .NET 4.0 assemblies (beta).
- Visual Studio 2010 integration (beta).
- Support for handling Silverlight 3 assemblies.
- Support for adding the SuppressIldasmAttribute to output assemblies.
- Enhanced Debugging symbol generation options to allow fine grained control of JIT Optimization and Sequence Points in PDB.
- Option to search User Defined Assembly Load Path first.
- Timestamp URL for Authenticode signing is now exposed in the UI.
- Added support for Shelf Life expiration of Compact Framework applications.
- Allow multiple instances of PerformanceProbeAttribute on a method.
- Built in rule to support excluding Windows Workflow activities from renaming.
- Ongoing improvements to smart obfuscation rules and reporting.
- Improved validation rules for instrumentation attributes.
- Usability and UI improvements.
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- Fixed exception when instrumenting Silverlight assemblies.
- Enabling removal on mixed assemblies no longer disables removal of property metadata.
- Fixed StackOverflowException occurring on x64 when analyzing large methods with significant branching.
- Fixed error when reading publisher policy file with non-standard version number.
- Addressed intermittent issue with User Defined Assembly Load Path not being honored when building in Visual Studio UI.
- Fixed UI preview for fields and methods within a type