Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.6.1010 – Release Date November 5, 2009
Published on November 5, 2009 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.6.1010 – Release Date November 5, 2009
- Support for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 and .NET 4.0 Beta 2
- Added ability to add all assemblies in a specified directory as inputs in a single action (Directory Package). Additionally, support adding all assemblies that match a given wildcard as a single action.
- Support for processing a Silverlight XAP package as a single input and outputting an updated XAP.
- Support for processing a ClickOnce deploy manifest as a single input and outputting updated manifests and assemblies.
- Ability for Runtime Intelligence instrumented methods to automatically send the names and values of parameters of the method.
- Improved Runtime Intelligence instrumentation of Office, Visual Studio and other add-in assemblies
- Better support for input assemblies that are no longer present at load and/or build time.
- Tweaks to Smart Obfuscation rules
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- NullReferenceException during build in some non-standard environments with renamed framework directories.
- “System.NotSupportedException: This .resources file shouldn’t be used with this reader” error during build.
- Invalid map file generated with merge of Runtime Intelligence library and Tamper detection or Shelf Life.
- Phantom Setup, Teardown and Feature attributes displayed in UI under rare circumstances.
- Fixed localized Shelf Life expiration
- Minor UI tweaks and bugfixes.