Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.9.6005 – Release Date March 28, 2011
Published on March 28, 2011 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.9.6005 – Release Date March 28, 2011
- Performance improvements in Runtime Intelligence message sending during certain network conditions.
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- Corrects various null reference exceptions, specifically related to Markup parsing.
- Corrects a possible duplicate key error during Renaming.
- Corrects an issue in Visual Studio Integrated Mode that caused library mode not to be honored properly.
- Custom Exception Tracking Attributes can be properly viewed in the UI.
- Corrects an issue concerning resource dlls in XAP packages.
- Corrects an issue concerning assemblies in subdirectories in XAP packages.