Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.9.7500 – Release Date January 10, 2012
Published on January 10, 2012 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.9.7500 – Release Date January 10, 2012
- Added a built-in rule to exclude ScheduledTask agent classes present in some Windows Phone applications.
- Outputs a warning if any friend assemblies (e.g. InternalsVisibleTo) cannot be found as inputs since this may cause some identifiers to not be renamed.
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- XAP packages now respect custom TempDir properties.
- Corrected various exceptions in XAML processing, including certain uses of the typeof operator in backing code.
- Corrected a possible build error when exception tracking attributes are defined multiple times for the same member.