Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.9.9000 – Release Date January 29, 2013
Published on January 29, 2013 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.9.9000 – Release Date January 29, 2013
- New Windows Phone 8 specific instrumentation library leading to improved data and exception tracking on the WP8 platform.
- Improvements to control flow obfuscation to hinder decompilation.
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- Corrected an issue where Enum members could be stripped when ‘Remove Only Literals’ was set even if they should be kept.
- Various bug fixes to Windows Store App support, including preventing pruning of types referenced only in APPX manifests.
- Corrected an issue with ClickOnce manifests on .NET 4.5.
- Instrumentation Sinks can now be specified even if they aren’t processed as inputs.
- Corrected an issue where ARM targeted WinRT apps would be output as AnyCPU.
- Using String Encryption on Portable Class Libraries will no longer cause Windows Store apps to fail certification.