Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 6.1.0 – Release Date November 19, 2020
Published on November 19, 2020 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 6.1.0 – Release Date November 19, 2020
- Support for signing assemblies when running under .NET Core and .NET 5 on non-Windows.
- Support for Nullable Attributes.
- Config Editor improvements.
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here.
- Fixed build failure when adding a Check to a delegate method.
- Fixed issue building with a Hang Action configured for a Debug Check.
- Stopped removing
System.Runtime.dllaliases when using Linking.
- Fixed issue finding some reference assemblies for Xamarin projects automatically.
- Allow environment variables to be used when specifying tool locations.
- Clarified NuGet installation instructions in the Dotfuscator user guide.
- Fixed String Encryption runtime error that occurred when also using the new version of the Xamarin Android Linker.